Monday, January 10, 2011

Journal 1

Writing has always ben really hard for me. I need alot of improvement and dont really look forward to it. I dont enjoy writing at all. Id rather do math problems for two hours straight than write a 20 min paper. I really hope I do good in this class. I will make it to every class but I can't promise I will be on time. I am always late to everything.
I have previosly tooken English 1060 last semester. This is my second english class in college. In high school I passed all my english classes with an A, but we didnt have to do much writing. High school was very easy for me. I graudated in 09' with a 3.5 GPA. Since I stated OCC I have had a hard time with my education.
Im hoping for the best this semester :]

No comments:

Post a Comment